I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Friends of the NRA Banquet in Kokomo
    Date: Thursday, 29 March, 2012.
    Location: Elite Banquet and Conference Center, 2820 S. Lafountain Street, Kokomo, IN.
    Doors open at 5:30 pm.

Ticket prices prices as follows;

$30 Dinner ticket

$100 Pack, (Includes Dinner).

All Net proceeds benefit youth education, range development, conservation efforts plus many other qualified educational programs.

PM if you want more details or to purchase tickets. This a a great event supporting shooting sports here in the great state of Indiana.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I will definitely have to attend this event. I was going to contact Ryan at Roby's Bullseye and see if they had heard when the event was going to take place. Thanks for the info.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What all extras do you get buying the $100 pack? I checked the website for events but it didn't say.Thanks
    With the 100 pack at the banquet here in indy you receive dinner, 1 chance @ a johnson safe, 10 tickets towards one of the firearms thats in the merchandise catalog and 50 chances towards everything else like gps unit, tumblers, cleaning kits etc. Though if you just buy the dinner package they will have other raffles set up for other guns. its definitely worth the 100 IMO. Plus the have a live auction which there were some pretty good deals had.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    It will be very similar to what dubsac posted. We have a committee meeting next week, that will finalize the details. We really work hard to put on a fun event. I will post the specifics right after the meeting. The $100 pack is well worth the investment. A co-worker from the base, has won firearms, two years in a row.

Last edited:

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    NRA banquet

Only 3 weeks left till banquet. Please contact SnoopLoggyLog for info or to purchase tickets. Will be held at Elite banquet hall, not Kokomo event center like listed in some places. This money goes to a very worthwhile cause, firearms education, and protecting our great sport. :ar15:
    :ar15:
    :ar15:

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Update - Only two more weeks of ticket sales. We have to turn in the ticket count to the caterer by 22 March. Call me at 765-860-0370 if you want tickets.

Ticket prices as follows; $30 Dinner ticket or $100 Raffle Pack, (Includes Dinner).

There will be games, dinner, a live auction of Friends of the NRA items and the opportunity to be with people who cherish our Second Amendment Freedoms.

Date: Thursday, 29 March, 2012.
    Location: Elite Banquet and Conference Center, 2820 S. Lafountain Street, Kokomo, IN.

All Net proceeds benefit youth education, range development, conservation efforts plus many other qualified educational programs.

More info at: http://www.friendsofnra.org/

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    These banquets are great fun. They raise money for good causes (youth shooting and firearm safety), and it's a great way to show your support for the shooting sports.

It's also a decent chance to win a nice firearm, or two, or three... I've not only seen it, I've DONE it!

I attended my first FNRA banquet 8 years ago. I bought the $100 "Bucket Pack" of raffle tickets. I didn't expect to win anything, I never did, until that night.
    I walked away with a beautiful Norinco SKS w/ spike bayonet AND a brand new Mossberg 500 combo in 12ga. w/ a 24" slug barrel (ported w/ rifle sights) and a 28" bird barrel, also ported.

That was 8 years ago. I have attended the banquet in my area, Tippecanoe Co., every year since. For the past 6 years my business has been a sponsor, and for the past 4 years I've been on the banquet committee for Tippecanoe.

Last September I won a Chiappa 1911 in the sponsors drawing. There has been at least 1 firearm won from "my table(s)" EVERY YEAR I'VE ATTENDED! Tables only seat 9!
    One of my guests won a Kimber Custom about 3 years ago. I treated a customer of mine to the banquet dinner 2 years ago. He bought 1-$20 ticket, and won a Savage .22-250 bolt gun.

It is a great time, that's what I'm trying to say here.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Good news; I turned in all my sold tickets, and was given four more to sell. Give me a call if you want one. These have to be turned in by Tuesday.

We are up to 215 sold total. Should be a great time.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Update - This Thursday is the big event. Don't have to be an NRA member to attend. I have my last three tickets for sale. Call me at 765-860-0370 and I will meet you FTF or have the tickets waiting for you at the door.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Had a great time tonight. Threedhuntr won a Thompson Center Muzzle Loader rifle. Attendance was around 280. We sold out the show and had great support from the local community. Our goal, next year, is to top out at over 400 attendees.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    After the banquet, the committee was talking about the using the same caterer and moving to a bigger venue for next year. The food was really good and the staff did a great job.

Top Bottom