• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Got a pound of TiteGroup, and found a Russian M38 for a smokin deal. Best show I have been to in Kokomo in a long time. Well worth the trip.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    Any older military bolt guns or the like, good handgun selection? prices? Looking for some good intelligence to see if it would be worth making the trip up there.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Any older military bolt guns or the like, good handgun selection? prices? Looking for some good intelligence to see if it would be worth making the trip up there.

Surplus is getting thin everywhere. Seen a Polish WZ48, .22 trainer, it was used and went for approximately $375 if I'm not mistaken. I seen it on my first lap and was going to take a better look as I was leaving and it was gone. I paid $250 for mine less than a year ago and thought it was a little high. Mine is mint, so I guess I did alright after all. Just didn't see all that much in the way of surplus rifles.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    Surplus is getting thin everywhere. Seen a Polish WZ48, .22 trainer, it was used and went for approximately $375 if I'm not mistaken. I seen it on my first lap and was going to take a better look as I was leaving and it was gone. I paid $250 for mine less than a year ago and thought it was a little high. Mine is mint, so I guess I did alright after all. Just didn't see all that much in the way of surplus rifles.

Thanks for the info =)

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I would like to thank the guy in line in front of me that decided to unholster his loaded firearm when questioned so he could unload it while inline as well as the dealer that decided to unholster his loaded firearm so he could sweep me and anyone else as he had to show someone what it looked like to point his gun at the ceiling.

Also had someone cropdust me, brought back Indy 1500 memories...

Besides those three things it was a good show.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    I found an awesome deal on a Colt AR that I'll never get again, but I backed out as I was filling out the paperwork.

I hate that paperwork...love buying from private collectors. Don't feel as if I'm paranoid, but I am not convinced the is not some sort of database with all that information we give them from filling out that 4473. I have been told that the information gets dumped after 24 hours...just not sure I believe it.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    SMiller- It was a 6920 with the carbine length quad rail and sights for 1000.

jstory- I actually don't mind filling that form, but you could be right they could be using the information for other reasons.

Brad- I'm sure they were disappointed, but that's how business goes. I wanted the gun, but as I started filling out the 4473 I kept thinking I really don't want to spend 1000 bucks on a gun despite it being a good deal. It's not like you can return it later either. Maybe money grows on trees at your house, but not mine.

Top Bottom