• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    We went to Kokomo today. The vendors were very nice to our kids and patiently answered all their questions especially about coins. The firearms selection was a little disappointing but many knives. The high prices were still common :(. We had fun but we definitely enjoyed Tipton more.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Firearms selection was very disappointing. Lots of junk vendors. Took a wad of cash. Left with the same wad of cash less $5. Will skip this show in the future.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Firearms selection was very disappointing. Lots of junk vendors. Took a wad of cash. Left with the same wad of cash less $5. Will skip this show in the future.

I won't try and defend the lack of firearm dealers for this particular Kokomo show, but for whatever reason (possibly New Years weekend), there were at least 3 (possible more) large firearm dealers that normally attend this show that did not make it this time. I wouldn't judge this show based on this last one. :twocents:

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    I won't try and defend the lack of firearm dealers for this particular Kokomo show, but for whatever reason (possibly New Years weekend), there were at least 3 (possible more) large firearm dealers that normally attend this show that did not make it this time. I wouldn't judge this show based on this last one. :twocents:

Fair enough. May give it another shot next time around just for kicks.

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012

It seemed like a lot of tables were empty. I wanted to find some 1911 grips but I couldn't find any.

Top Bottom