$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'll be there Sunday! Don't really anticipate buying a whole lot. maybe a decent priced quality AR barrel? Ammo cans maybe?

fdbc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Westfield
    Can someone post that goes if the Asian folks selling holsters and cases are there. I am wanting a case and I thought there prices were good. I only have today off so if someone could let me know fairly early I would appreciate it. Thank you!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm Asian looking but not selling holsters. Them Chinese people are usually there. Leaving now to hang out...

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Can someone post that goes if the Asian folks selling holsters and cases are there. I am wanting a case and I thought there prices were good. I only have today off so if someone could let me know fairly early I would appreciate it. Thank you!

No Vietnamese people selling nylon goods but there was an older couple selling holsters, cases, etc.

Anybody go and happen to see any good deals on an SR9c?

Adkins Gun Company from Peru is set up on the south wall and I'm pretty sure they had an SR9C. And their prices are very competitive.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County

No Vietnamese people selling nylon goods but there was an older couple selling holsters, cases, etc.

Anybody go and happen to see any good deals on an SR9c?

Adkins Gun Company from Peru is set up on the south wall and I'm pretty sure they had an SR9C. And their prices are very competitive.

Thanks for the heads up, if I can't make it tomorrow I may have to look them up on the Ruger!

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I was there yesterday with a friend, but didn't see anything that screamed "take me home". Well, several things did actually.. but not at the prices I'm willing to pay.

$49/1000 primers, $65/brick 22s, $20 box of Mini Mags.. Only things I got were an AR-15 vice block and a couple chamber brushes.

Top Bottom