Kokomo Gun and Knife Show
    July 22nd 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    July 23rd 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Kokomo Event Center
    1500 N. Reed Rd. (IN 931 North)
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, ammo, reloading supplies, military surplus, clips & magazines,
    and more

AIR CONDITIONED

Last edited:

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Was there around 4 today. Picked up a set of dies for a decent price. Outside of that, not much going on from what i saw.

Bunch of overpriced guns (PMR priced ar 480$ when my local Rural King has them for 399$). Bunch of overpriced AR accesories, an ENTIRE row of those metal comic book wall signs you find at Hobby Lobby.

I did run into a few people i havent seen in a while so was nice catching up with them.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I went today and thought it was ok. I was tempted to buy a Taurus PT 92, but decided to save my money for now. Just ended up with some primers and a 50 rd box of .22.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Anytime you go to any show (even the almighty Indy 1500) at 4 P.M. this time of the year expect to be empty. The guy with the signs is raising money for the Howard County Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. Hope this clears up some misconceptions.

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Anytime you go to any show (even the almighty Indy 1500) at 4 P.M. this time of the year expect to be empty. The guy with the signs is raising money for the Howard County Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. Hope this clears up some misconceptions.

Dave, I did expect it to be close to empty customer wise at 4, that wasn't a real concern of mine. I honestly prefer it that way. Less chances of getting crop dusted and felt up going around people, lol. However, it did look light on vendor tables as well IMO.

I also didn't know the sign guy was raising money. I must have completely missed the sign stating that (pun intended). I simply saw all his tables and was like, really, i paid money to look at signs....

Top Bottom