• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I made it!

Got to visit with Brad and got to meet the knife brat . . . uh . . . Dean Crail.

And, I got to meet the Other Dave finally! Good to meet you, buddy!

AND, it was FREAKIN' HOT IN THERE!

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    For all the dealers--I hope Sunday is a better day than Saturday was----------------I pulled into the parking lot,and thought the show had been cancelled--plenty of parking spots--------dealer count was way DOWN.....
    They did get the air-cond working,finally------------------------------I bought some powder(27.00lb)----friend bought some primers(25.00 thousand) and we headed for my truck (Cold AIR)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Got to visit with Brad and got to meet the knife brat . . . uh . . . Dean Crail.

Knife Snob thank you lol! It was nice meeting you as well Rhino. Sorry I only had the Mick Strider custom in my pocket instead of the cool and very very slicey Ernie Emerson Custom.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I made it!

And, I got to meet the Other Dave finally! Good to meet you, buddy!

AND, it was FREAKIN' HOT IN THERE!
    rhino, great to finally meet you! Not everyone understands or appreciates my sense of humor!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Knife Snob thank you lol! It was nice meeting you as well Rhino. Sorry I only had the Mick Strider custom in my pocket instead of the cool and very very slicey Ernie Emerson Custom.

I'll promote you from Knife Brat to Knife Snob when you're old enough to shave (with your Mick Strider or Ernie Emerson customs). Heh!

rhino, great to finally meet you! Not everyone understands or appreciates my sense of humor!

Indeed!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Since I'm givin' Young Master Dean the business, I probably need to get ahead of the story about me getting lost on my way from Lafayette to Kokomo.

Excuse: I didn't know that what used to be US-31 through the middle of town is now 931.

Conclusion: rhino is not smart.

Top Bottom