• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just came back from the Kokomo show. The hall was packed with people. Couple of dealers were selling new firearms at $15-20 over cost. Lots of individuals walking around with firearms for sale. Overall, a pretty good way to spend a morning.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    LOTS more people this time than the previous one. Came out with some exotic 12ga shells and a new knife among other goodies this time around

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well? Anyone buy anything?

A couple of stripper clips for my Mosin.... a new Chicago Knife from Bradsknives.

Went at 9 a.m. when they opened yesterday.... the lot was full when I took off around 10:15... good prices on some things high on others..... your usual gun show. ;)

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Have to mirror it was a packed house. A friend bought a pretty lil '33 Izhvek 91/30 and a corresponding spam can. I only walked out with a holster for my dad's J-Frame.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Please make sure to stop by and say hello to Brad and check out his knives. :D

Please let him take more than one fixed blade to the next show you sit out. I understand keeping him on a short leash though....He does look like a troublemaker. I was wanting to blow some Xmas money on a Junglas.

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    Can someone tell me how much the 762x25 was going for? Or I also thought of trading my M-57 pistol for something like an M-44 or similar type. Think I'd be able to or would it be a waste of time?

Top Bottom