• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    CRAP!!!!!!!! Didn't know there was a show on till right now. When will the next one be as i am working 16hrs tomorrow and must leave for work within the hour.
    Do they allow trading of firearms and reloading components?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Was there w mask. Saw the Daves at non Korean's table.
    They had an audience so did not interrupt LOL

Few decent rigs at this show, beater 1100 mag, an Anschutz 54 sporter.....very cool HK300. The latter was priced high, but I suspect that's what they are nowadays.
    Beyond my varmint killing budget...........but still cool to see.
    Saw 7600 an a couple 742............none w see through rings (shocker).

Cranky Jack was not there (Contender guy). Thought about taking my Ruger #1 over is he was.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Was there w mask. Saw the Daves at non Korean's table.
    They had an audience so did not interrupt LOL

Few decent rigs at this show, beater 1100 mag, an Anschutz 54 sporter.....very cool HK300. The latter was priced high, but I suspect that's what they are nowadays.
    Beyond my varmint killing budget...........but still cool to see.
    Saw 7600 an a couple 742............none w see through rings (shocker).

Cranky Jack was not there (Contender guy). Thought about taking my Ruger #1 over is he was.

I didn't see you, but I chatted with the old man for a bit. I looked for the Korean in the sling but nothing stood out.
    I would have thought he would see me,I stand out. Chubby white guy, jeans, Tee, gray mustache, new balance, camo ball cap carrying two 120mm ammo cans.
    I stopped in Greentown at Brians on the way home and dug around a bit and found a case if Remington SR benchrest primers that ended up in the truck. :dunno:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was there til almost closing time! I was hanging out at Dave's table and trying to sell Bill's targets and stuff. I was in the bright blue 9 Line Patriot t-shirt, sling and khaki tactical shorty pants. OD green Adidas. Same dopey look.
    Only guy I got to meet was ammomanaaron and found out that both of us have a sick fondness for 10 gauge autoloaders. I boight beau coup chocolates for mama-san to keep from another case of spousal abuse. Got to see lots of my old customers, neighbors and a couple from my church. All in all I'd say it was a hoot. BTW - Brian had his own double ended double sided wall of voodoo. Reloading stuff was plentiful on his tables as well as sharp pokey thingies.
    Not sure if I can get away with 2 days of hanging around so I might not make it tomorrow. Today's poopy weather made conducive to go gun show crazy.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Dealer bought my .22 rifle. Broke even on it.
    Took a pretty centerfire today.....no offers.
    One guy played dumb, thinking I must be.....LOL.

Nobody wants to make 10 to 20%.
    They all looking for the big score.
    Item was not standard stuff.

No biggie.

Top Bottom