• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    ...has the following: 9mm Value Packs,40 S&W 50 round boxes,45 ACP Personal Defense,.223 20 rounders,22-250,and butt loads of shotgun shells.They also have .25 ACP and .32 ACP. I couldn't see prices since they have the counter so far back from the ammo.

No .380 ACP !:dunno:

Last edited:

Bear1023

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Kokomo
    Just dont OC. There is a greeter there that i have had issues with due to him not knowing the company policy on firearms. After a long talk with one of the managers and the manager being a LTCH I think that the greeter was set straight tho.

pheenix42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    Glad to hear it, but Lafayette's Wally Worlds STILL DON'T HAVE ANY. I've checked every chance I get and still no luck. (to those Lafayette residents who aren't having any trouble finding it, I really envy you!)

Guess I'll have to hit a regular gun shop, then...I give up on the local discounters for rec. ammunition!:n00b:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Went today and bought 1,000 rounds of 9mm via Value Pack @ $21.95/100.The chic with all the tattoos will let you buy as much as you want.They have lots of stock and getting WW 9mm, WW .40's and Personal Protection .45's today later in the evening.

Still no .380's! :xmad:

Top Bottom