• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Two tours never wittnessed that gesture?
    The 5th stage is human flight ability!

There were only 4 stages when I was there: Handsome and witty, rich and powerful, bulletproof, invisible. I was last there 24 years ago, I can see additional stages being added.

Song Ton city outside of Osan Air Base had this old dude who sold mink blankets. He was hard-sell, he'd yell, "HEY GI, YOU WANT MINK BLANKET??!!" He always wore a crazy hat (String Bean from Hee Haw style) and always wore a coat. When I say he was old? I was there in 92-93 and I think he was hard-selling mink blankets when Gus Grissom was flying F-86 Sabres with the 51st Fighter Wing.

Song Ton City was a wild place. The Aragon Alley had Club Easy Riders (Knucklehead in the window) plus the Ammo and Red Horse bars. Many Soju experiences at that place.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I've never seen anyone of my family on my mother's side do this, if I tired I'm sure I'd get a hand to the head. Yeah Korean Women maybe the hottest but they know how to nag like no other women on earth. Out of 7 boys between my Mom and Aunt not one of us married a Korean Girl, there was a reason for this, and yeah we were nagged to death about it. Heck we still are to this day.

Top Bottom