Kroger brisket $2.49 until next Wed. Annnnnd GO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Hmmm I can still get 0.75/lb short ribs and 1.75/lb chuck roast locally too (not kroger). Might get some of those too since they're already frozen so I won't have to deal with making sure they freeze well.

Mind if I ask where you're getting it? Store or?

kirtar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    West Lafayette
    Open to the public, but the hours are somewhat limited (11:00-17:30). There's a small area on clinic drive between the animal science building and the parking garage that you can park while there. It's a little awkward due to the construction, but should still be parkable. Here's the current list: https://ag.purdue.edu/ansc/ButcherBlock/Pages/Meatlist.aspx . I guess I should mention that just about everything is frozen, but for what I normally buy there, that's not a huge deal since I'd be sticking most of it in the freezer anyways.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    If you are coming up that way again, and want a rain check for $1.99 brisket just send me a PM. I have a couple.

Very thoughtful of you Fargo. INGOers are good people!

I'm going to check in Columbus tomorrow. I'll have more time then so I'll talk to the meat manager if I don't see the sale pricing.

Top Bottom