• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Stopped by the Kroger on Rangeline Rd. in Carmel earlier today, since I couldn't find what I was looking for I went up to one of the female employees there and asked her where I could find the item I was looking for. Instead of answering me, I could tell she was looking at and reading my INGunOwners hat. She then looked at me and said I'm sorry what were you looking for? so I told her again what I was looking for and she just stood there looking at me for several seconds. Now I realize she must have been smitten with me, but I finally said, "You'll have to go first because I don't know where it's located." After showing me where the item was I thanked her for her help and when back to my shopping. A few minutes later a guy who had to be the manager came walking by me and stopped a little ways down the aisle but turned in a way that he could watch me. I continued with my shopping keeping an eye on him keeping an eye on me, chuckling to myself. I got done and went to the self checkout. As I'm checking out I look back and down an aisle he's standing there watching me.
    People are funny.
    :ingo:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Stopped by the Kroger on Rangeline Rd. in Carmel earlier today, since I couldn't find what I was looking for I went up to one of the female employees there and asked her where I could find the item I was looking for. Instead of answering me, I could tell she was looking at and reading my INGunOwners hat. She then looked at me and said I'm sorry what were you looking for? so I told her again what I was looking for and she just stood there looking at me for several seconds. Now I realize she must have been smitten with me, but I finally said, "You'll have to go first because I don't know where it's located." After showing me where the item was I thanked her for her help and when back to my shopping. A few minutes later a guy who had to be the manager came walking by me and stopped a little ways down the aisle but turned in a way that he could watch me. I continued with my shopping keeping an eye on him keeping an eye on me, chuckling to myself. I got done and went to the self checkout. As I'm checking out I look back and down an aisle he's standing there watching me.
    People are Idiots.
    :ingo:

FIFY

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Myself, I'm very frightened by hats, almost as much as clowns. I have worn my Ruger shirt in the local Kroger here, and one of the employees there always comments that it's a cool shirt, and one fellow customer actually got out his phone and showed me a video of him shooting his Super Blackhawk!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I think I saw you?

hatv.png

regulator1175

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Warsaw, IN
    I have had something similar happen before. I started leading the manager around the store. I kept stopping him and asking him where something was, and would then head that way. few minutes later I would ask him about something else, and head to that side of the store. If you spend 30 minutes walking from one end to another, not buying anything, they eventually get annoyed and leave you alone. I had time to kill, and it was fun annoying the guy.

Top Bottom