• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    I have had good experiences both times wife & I have been there. Good prices on handguns and great prices on ammo-(they have .380 fmj at great prices when no one else had any):twocents:

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    They don't usually have a great selection. They have a few revolvers, a lot of Taurus autos and Keltec. If that is what you're looking for, then the prices are pretty low. They are a CZ dealer and had 1 CZ in there when I visited them a week ago. It was a 9x18.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They have a ton of CZ452 rifles, just not the one I want! He said he was going to get more in a couple weeks. Had some CZ 82/83 pistols for a fair price. Didn't look at the ammo, maybe next time.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    I was there just over a week ago and they were pretty cleaned out. As a matter of fact, it's the most empty I've ever see the place. Ed said they were expecting a shipment from CZ in a couple weeks. They still had plenty of 452s, a couple shotguns and that's about it for long guns. Decent prices on ammo, though.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    When they do have stuff, it's really really cheap. They had Nagant 1895 pistols there for a crack over $100 and half of them were 1920's issues with the old CCCP markings. Nagant rifles for $100 and most of what I looked at were better than the ones at Bradis.

When they have them, their CZ82 price is hard to beat, too.

redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    went today and got alot of guns in they had ar 15 with red dot scope new in the box and ak 47 and kel tec 223 these guys always treat me fair they are in the top 4 in my opinion in gun shops of indy get +1 from me they had 3 in mag judge cheap

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    We had a fire 2 years ago and they were most helpfull. Darrel wrote out an appraisal that the insurance co. paid evey dime of that.I've been going there for 10 or more years.Almost always best prices on guns and ammo that I know of. Most of our guns came from there. I highly recomend them.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've found they can make very good deals if you are serious about something. If you just go and look at what's marked, you may not be impressed. I was looking for a specific CZ that had to be ordered and after it became clear that I was serious, Ed sharpened his pencil and came up with a price that was better than any I'd seen elsewhere. I'll definitely be back!

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Always depends on what they have in stock, which seems to be spotty. They do well when they get a bunch of something. I got a RIA 1911 Gi model in a few years back from $319, which at the time was a great buy. They do well on Bersas when they get them, also on CZs as a couple of folks have noted. Always been happy with the service and prices. But they don't seem to have a really great inventory at any one time.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Friday - A whole glass case of beautiful Nagant revolvers. I had a hard time not taking one home. Useless 'cept as a collector for me but they were gorgeous. I'll probably be back for one. (Sigh.)

A couple of RIA 1911s for good price. $349? $359? Something like that.

Great prices on a handful of CZ-82. A PLR16 for just over $500.

After that a bunch of Sigmas and HiPoints.

I grabbed some .40 Magtech Guardian Gold and some Winchester 9mm NATO. Cool...

The smell/stink was like a strip club... just without the jigglies.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Friday - A whole glass case of beautiful.... I had a hard time not taking one home. but they were gorgeous. I'll probably be back for one. (Sigh.)

Great prices on a handful of a bunch of HiPoints.I grabbed some .

Cool...

The smell/stink was like a strip club... just without the jigglies.

hmmm yeah I think those are further down Pendleton Pike...or so I hear. :D

Top Bottom