• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Gotta say, these guys have pretty GREAT prices & they're just down the street.

But:

1) They are UNINFORMED about what components are available for any particular piece you may be interested in.

2) They don't CARE to become informed on what components might be available; they WILL b.s. one, tho, so as to convince one to follow the most efficient path to a SALE, however.

3) Ask to see a handgun & you may not be handed the piece... but you are GUARANTEED to be 'swept' many times with it.

4) Chances are, they don't care about a customer's perspective. Period. Just BUY something & be on your way, will you?

Been there many times over the past year. This is a fair 'take'.

More positive notes:

1) Very decent prices.

2) Local.

Oh, already said that.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They do have good prices. Bought some rings and a CZ mag there the other day. Had plenty of rifles on hand too. Be aware of the 2nd hand smoke though.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    The smoke is a bit much. Some days they're like two friendly guys at the gas station. Other days, like the two old men from the muppet show.

Overall, I've had reasonable buying experiences. I realize some folks in gun shops know what they're talking about. That said, if I don't know the answer already, I find out before I go purchase. I've seen more bad advice than good doled out at a gun shop.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I always deal with Ed he gets down to business and doesnt fast talk and get the convo going in 12 different directions like Daryl. I have only seen 3 rifles in that place at one time ever. Good prices always. Odd dudes working there yep.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I always deal with Ed he gets down to business and doesnt fast talk and get the convo going in 12 different directions like Daryl. I have only seen 3 rifles in that place at one time ever. Good prices always. Odd dudes working there yep.

I've heard them say a few things that made go hmmmmm. They had 12-14 CZ rifles, some AKs and a Mossberg 590. Didn't look much at the handguns. Had cases of ammo stacked in the back too.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    They had 12-14 CZ rifles, some AKs and a Mossberg 590..
    That Ak & mossy 590 has been there for a year. The Cz's are new they must have got a good deal. I asked them about rifles and they both said there core customers dont want them just hand guns. The ammo in back is a PITA you have to ask what they have and how much and they make a big deal out of it.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah I've been up there looking for rifles before since he is a CZ Dealer and they would only have 1-2. I asked about getting some and would always get "Give me a call next week and I'll know something". Got discouraged and quit going there but I needed rings for the CZ I just got so I went back. Not happy with the Milletts though!! He gave me a very good price on a CZ452 though. They do tend to have a lot of, uh... er.... questionable customers.

vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    i have also found that it can be hard to get ammo from them if they are in one of their moods, but they do have good prices for the area...

Top Bottom