• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Add to that a shooting scenario is now less likely because other people are allowed to carry and the shooter could be intercepted before causing harm now. I wonder if these morons will ever learn that their fears are completely irrational? This falls into the same category as employers who don't allow employees to carry because that might foster violence in the workplace. I would bet good money it would do the reverse and we wouldn't have to have active shooter training talking about running and hiding in a locked room... :rolleyes:

I suspect the professor in question has no or negligible concern about actual predatory criminals and violent crazies. He's exclusively afraid of regular people who take responsibility for their own safety and choose to be armed. If he has to face that reality, he has to face that he has abrogated that responsibility and is at the whims of the bad people he dismissed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I suspect the professor in question has no or negligible concern about actual predatory criminals and violent crazies. He's exclusively afraid of regular people who take responsibility for their own safety and choose to be armed. If he has to face that reality, he has to face that he has abrogated that responsibility and is at the whims of the bad people he dismissed.

^

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    virtue-signal-large.jpg

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I used to teach a class twice weekly at one of the larger universities. My office hours were at my choosing, as long as I posted at least three hours each week. But I didn't really have to be there 3 hours a week. I could post a sign on the door stating I wasn't available, but here is my phone# and email. That sign stayed up most of the year. It's amazing what those universities would let you do.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Stop being such a dick and students will not shoot you in your office.

You will still be in danger in class because mass murders prefer to shoot into large crowds. But then again you are probably the professor everyone hopes they don't get.

It pains me even more that this douche bag is a history professor.

I can only imagine how much time he spends bad mouthing the men that made this country great originally.

That first line is classic. I passed it around at the labor day family picnic

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Someone should tell the professor that he probably already has had students that have carried in class and while having visitors in his office even before Kansas removed restrictions on campus carry.

Although I didn't when I was in college, I knew several other students that pocket carried.

Concealed is concealed.

Top Bottom