• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Last I heard Starbucks were not doing well in sales so they switched to using instant coffee. But that was months ago and I haven't heard anything else about it. I've been a Starbucks customer the past 2 years and now I may visit more to support them!

They still have the instant coffee stuff. I bought some to try it. And, it is really the best instant coffee I have ever had. I put some in my BOB.

Yeah, their stuff is expensive, but good. Patronize them a bit and buy there Sausage Egg Muffin sandwich. They are delicious.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    When i worked 3rd shift security i was pretty addicted to starbucks right before and right after my shift. I was armed but in uniform, so they never had a problem with it anyways.

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    real men don't drink starbucks anyway. Black tar like coffee is what gun totin' meat eatin rednecks drink:D

sdragsdale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    I hate starbucks and disapprove of their focus on going green. However I am stopping by on my way to the cigar shop to grab a cup only because of their support for a safe society.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    real men don't drink starbucks anyway. Black tar like coffee is what gun totin' meat eatin rednecks drink:D

Amen! I make my own coffee, I refuse to spend 5 bucks on a cup of coffee. Black, strong and a pinch of salt and some JP-5 the way we drank it in the Navy.

LOL..

INGunGuy

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Amen! I make my own coffee, I refuse to spend 5 bucks on a cup of coffee. Black, strong and a pinch of salt and some JP-5 the way we drank it in the Navy.

Except for the cost, go in there and tell them to take a large cup and fill it up with espresso. Tell me that isn't real coffee. :D

I've gotten some funny looks but :dunno:. You'd think they never seen anyone order 16 shots of espresso before..........

Although I am going to try the salt, I've never heard of that one but I can see why.

I hate starbucks and disapprove of their focus on going green. However I am stopping by on my way to the cigar shop to grab a cup only because of their support for a safe society.

Why do you disapprove of their focus on going green? I haven't seen them attempt to force it on others. If they want to do it, and can succeed as a business doing it, more power to them.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Except for the cost, go in there and tell them to take a large cup and fill it up with espresso. Tell me that isn't real coffee. :D

I've gotten some funny looks but :dunno:. You'd think they never seen anyone order 16 shots of espresso before..........

Although I am going to try the salt, I've never heard of that one but I can see why.

Why do you disapprove of their focus on going green? I haven't seen them attempt to force it on others. If they want to do it, and can succeed as a business doing it, more power to them.

Deployed onboard an aircraft carrier, and JP-5 is jet fuel we used in F-18's.
    and sometimes there was fuel in the water...

INGunGuy

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    What do you all think... can I make a better version of this Brady trash?
    23198.gif

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    That's the version made by the lovely Brady campaign. Notice the frowny face, as well as the question marks...

Yea, I like the face on yours better. But the wording is fine as they had it to me.... Sounds like a place I'd like to frequent.

Buckaroo

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Can you turn the stars so they mimic the stars on the Republican elephant? I know not everyone is right wing, but I would imagine it would work for most of us.

Hank
    It certainly doesn't work for me. Republicrats have done just as much damage to the 2nd Amendment as their buddies across the aisle.

Top Bottom