• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I want to compliment the Mods here at INGO.

While the site was down today for the move, I spent some time on some of the other boards out there. At one board, if a subject became boring to a Mod, he closed the tread. I was finding it interesting, but yet it bored him so it was closed. What a jeck!!!!

On another thread, the Mod chastised a member for reopening a tread that was several years old with what he called an "Inane" comment. What did it hurt that the thread was reopened? What hair was it off of his back one way or another if the thread was reopened?

I have only been on this board for a couple of months and have just been back in the firearms world since the first of the year (after a 20 yr absence), but already I have seen the Mods here exhibit a lot of patience. And as long as it's family friendly and doesn't resort to name calling it seems like almost anything is allowed. I like that.

Thank you INGO, I enjoy the time I spend on the board.

SAM

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We do those things, too. Maybe not for those reasons, but stick around and we will tick you off, not intentionally, but it may happen. :D

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I'm going to second that sentiment. Mods here are great not only because they let the threads run a natural course per se, but they also participate with great incite and information. I have 2 dog training sites. On one, I have NEVER seen useful information interjected into a thread by one of the Mods there. The other is constantly referring to old threads and where "that has been discussed".

:+1: to our Mods.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I want to compliment the Mods here at INGO.

While the site was down today for the move, I spent some time on some of the other boards out there. At one board, if a subject became boring to a Mod, he closed the tread. I was finding it interesting, but yet it bored him so it was closed. What a jeck!!!!

On another thread, the Mod chastised a member for reopening a tread that was several years old with what he called an "Inane" comment. What did it hurt that the thread was reopened? What hair was it off of his back one way or another if the thread was reopened?

I have only been on this board for a couple of months and have just been back in the firearms world since the first of the year (after a 20 yr absence), but already I have seen the Mods here exhibit a lot of patience. And as long as it's family friendly and doesn't resort to name calling it seems like almost anything is allowed. I like that.

Thank you INGO, I enjoy the time I spend on the board.

SAM

BROWN NOSER!!!!!

:D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks for the kind words.

We certainly aren't perfect, and we do make mistakes, but our efforts here are based on our love of Indiana and firearms, and the ability to bring those two things together.

The people behind the Mod banners are also my friends, and I'm lucky to be included in such a fine group of volunteers.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for the compliments! I think the mods do a great job on a very busy forum. They help make INGO great! :ingo:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Thank you very much! We want the place to be what Fenway wants it to be. Coincidentally, that means we want it to be the very best resource for gun-related info in this state, not to mention a fun place to hang out for the whole family.

We appreciate the kind words almost as much as we appreciate the top-notch membership here doing their best to keep the site up to that same standard.

Blessings,
    Bill

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh, I'm late to the party! Thanks a bunch for the compliment. As all have said, we try our best. It's often not good enough for some but what you going to do ? :)

I'm glad you enjoy it here. We are very happy and lucky to have members like you.

Thanks.

Top Bottom