• ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Alright, INGO -

I'm a little steamed, as I just got to work after taking a half-day off to go an hour's drive into town to get my fingerprints done. Yeah, there's no L1 place in Carroll or White County, so I got to drive all the way into West Lafayette, and with construction it takes a while.

I got in a little early for my appointment and stood in the lobby while a guy asked a bajillion questions that the poor receptionist couldn't answer. I finally got my turn and she tells me they can't log in because something is wrong with L1's connection. Their appointments only run until 11am but she told me that if it came back up she'd let me come in and do it anyway. Well, I have a call I have to take at 1pm, so I'm now back in the office steaming.

I called L1 to reschedule, and they can't get me in for a while. I'm just hoping the paperwork doesn't get messed up or anything like that now. Ugh..

Great system when it works, sucks when it doesn't - ink fingerprints took forever to come back but at least this wouldn't have happened..

Top Bottom