• ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'm so frustrated..

So I filled out my application online and scheduled my fingerprint session for a couple weeks ago. Took my half-day off work and drove to West Lafayette PD, the closest L1 place. I walk in to find that the "server is down" and they couldn't tell me when it would be up again. I waited around until I basically HAD to return to work, and when I got back I called and rescheduled my appointment.

I had my second appointment this past Friday. My daughter had a doctor's appointment in Lafayette anyway, so I took the whole day off. This time, I get a voicemail that the system is down.

I started thinking it was WLPD's setup, so when I called to reschedule this time I had them change the appointment to Galveston PD - sure enough, I call this morning and THEIR system is down..

Is it just me? It's frustrating enough that there's no place in my county to do this, but now I drive a half-hour or more and I still can't get these fingerprints done..

ERRRRRRRRGH!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just took someone to the Sue & Associates fingerprinting place on 401 South Earl Ave in Lafayette last Thursday. We were in and out in 10 minutes. Maybe they are in better shape.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I live down in columbus. When i did my l1 it was very quick. Paid my local fee after i did the finger printing. Then got my ltch in the mail 10 days later. Idk when your having such luck, id be upset also.

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I went to a building next to Logansport Hospital. I was in and out in 5 minutes

GONZO!!!

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I called WLPD yesterday and the lady there told me that L1 had replaced a server and things were working properly as of yesterday. They told me that I couldn't just come in and do my fingerprints then, so I had to call in and reschedule again. I'm supposed to go to Galveston again today, so I'll call in a little bit and make sure things look good that way today..

4th time is the charm, I hope??

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Could be because of changes with-in their system.

L-1 Identity Solutions is now known as MorphoTrust USA

Safran Completes Acquisition of L-1After completing all required approval procedures, Safran announced that it has finalized the acquisition of L-1 Identity Solutions Inc., a leading identity management solutions provider in the United States, for a total cash amount of $1.09 billion ($12 per share), which was originally announced in the press release on September 20, 2010. L-1 will join Safran’s existing security business, operating as Morpho, and will be renamed MorphoTrust. The new company will be partly managed as a proxy structure, thus providing appropriate protection for U.S. national security.

MorphoTrust USA, Inc. is a trusted partner for all states as well as many federal agencies and commercial businesses. Our competencies include complete solutions that simplify, protect, and secure the lives of the American people and their identities. Our markets include government-issued ID segments such as driver licenses and passports, as well as border management, public safety, law enforcement, aviation, retail, banking and employee/applicant vetting.Our solutions support the goal of “One Person, One Identity,” verifying that applicants are who they claim to be, reducing fraud and enhancing national security, while delivering the highly secure credentials and processes. Americans rely on the integrity of our systems to exercise their civil rights, gain access to benefits, services and locations, and to ensure trusted transactions while protecting their personal information.With innovation and operational excellence, we deliver complete identity solutions—acting as a trusted and responsive partner to our customers. We have deep expertise in workflows, system integration and architecture, and data management, gained through our history of delivering the largest, most complex systems for issuing ID documents, enrolling applicants, collecting biometrics, and managing data.Our solutions fall under the MorphoTrust™ Identity Framework which encompasses the entire ecosystem of our offerings, comprised of the people, expertise, proven systems and methodologies used to deliver our solutions.

Top Bottom