• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Ordered some stuff from them a few weeks ago when they had a clearance deal on some 5.11 pants. Picked up a few more things while I was shopping.

2+ weeks now, and items are still "back-ordered (shipment inbound)" according to the web.

Anyone else have any experience with them? Is this par for the course?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    They used to be real good. But I ordered some stuff from them last month and they only sent the one email saying they got the order. Usually they sent two emails one saying they got the order the second giving the UPS tracking number. My order took 13 days to receive and I never got a tracking number. They ignored my request for a status update until the day I received the order then responded to my email saying only that the order had been shipped.

So you should get your order but wait for at least two weeks then start emailing and making phone calls.

soljah777

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have ordered several maxpedition items from them in the past 6 months. The time frame from when I placed my order till when I got it has been about 3-7 weeks. They have always shipped everything I ordered and I have not had problems with billing or charges.

Contacting them by phone was useless and I never was able to talk to a live person. I have had good luck using the online live help when trying to find out what the status of my order is. It seems that they have someone online between 9 and 4 Monday-Friday. Hope that helps.

Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    They are hit & miss. I've never had fraud issues with them, but if an item is backordered, it may take anywhere from days to over a month until your entire order ships. Give them a call. Their C/S people are pretty good, although I can't say the same for the one time I used the online help.

Sheltie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    N.E. Indiana
    I had terrible service from them. I ordered the items then after about a week they told me they were backordered only after I called them. I waited one more week and canceled my order. Never again will I order from them.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    As I have said on this forum before. I have done quite a bit of business with LAPG and in the past they were great. I highly recommended them. Now however I have withdraw my endorsement of them.

Its their customer service that has gone to hell, that is what pissed me off. They used to keep you informed, communications were great you would know right away via e-mail if something was back ordered. You would get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours of your order.

Now you don't get crap for communications from them and they ignore e-mail entirely. I'm pretty pissed at them, customer service has become total crap. There are too many alternatives out there to have to put up with **** poor customer service.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I had the same experience last time I ordered. Unless you contact them they will not ship until the order is complete. They will also try to charge you a fee to split the order. make them ship partial and politely tell them that the fee is unreasonable. They waived mine.

Top Bottom