• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    So from what I am hearing and reading, to hell with the citizens, as long as the police go home at night, no matter haw many innocents are murdered, it is ok...

Gunner

I sincerely wish my significant other wasn't so opposed to living in a cabin far away from news media, government, and other various lunatics. This situation sickens me and shows extreme hypocrisy in the law.

Why is it okay for a police officer to open fire on an unidentified target? We as responsible gun owners fervently abide by 4 very simple rules (laws really) that strictly prohibit just that. I'm not one to don a tin-foil hat, but it is becoming harder and harder to believe that government has our best interest in mind.

This man has the ability to kill people. He has identified his targets and they do not include civilians. I think the police should do the same.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    While we had a great time in CA, I'm glad we're out of there for now. On our way back to Indy. In New Mexico right now on I-10. But we are back in Long Beach in April.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    Are the officers being charged with anything?

I hope this wakes some Big dogs up. Loose cannons arent the answer. Hand cuff these shooters NOW!

"it's ok we thought you were a large black man, sorry Miss, what high school do you attend?"

or

"Hell Granny, your mean looking, so we just started shootin at ya!"

"We saw the sun flash off your walker and thought it was a muzzle blast."

:n00b: :dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Not only are the LAPD lighting up innocent civilians the Lame Stream Media and whackos living in the People's Republic are turning Dorner into some kind of folk hero. The country is getting worse day by day. :(

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Looks like I spoke too soon. Drone strike missiles may be inbound!

Drones deployed in Dorner man-hunt - SlashGear

We need to know the enemy. Domestic drone storage and launch data need to be aquired.
    Why is it they can break out a heat seeking drone for one disgruntled cop but can't find and deport 12 million illegals working in plain sight?

Gubmint is not to be trusted.
    They keep shootin at citizens they're gonna start chootin' back.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    We need to know the enemy. Domestic drone storage and launch data need to be aquired.
    Why is it they can break out a heat seeking drone for one disgruntled cop but can't find and deport 12 million illegals working in plain sight?

Gubmint is not to be trusted.
    They keep shootin at citizens they're gonna start chootin' back.

Those 12 million might be voters, thats why. :noway:

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    There is no way this guy is gonna even see a trial. LAPD is obviously planning to whack the guy before he can talk to anyone, based on their itchy trigger fingers.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why does that police car look like the windshield was shot? Were they firing from inside?

Because Rule #4 is not always followed.

When LAPD light up the innocent, it includes their fellow police officers.

This happened during the assassination attempt of the blue Tacoma. Fellow officers were down range when officers began firing.

Walken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Clark County
    I haven't heard an estimate on how much all of this is costing. Some of the expenses are justified. Paying off victims off trigger-happy cops? Not so much.

Top Bottom