• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devin22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I just seen the video online about the "honeybee" killer attempts to rob the LA tanning salon in IL. Obviously I cant describe the entire video but for those that have seen it was the guy who disarmed the BG in the right to shoot?

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Yep he definitely was in the right to shoot. The guy had a gun and wanted to tie him up. Also it looks like he tried to talk the BG down before shooting him.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Absolutely. A man with a gun forcing people to tie them selves up has obviously demonstrated he can be violent. The gun being in play escalates the situation to a life or death scenario, especially when he takes control of the situation.

I'm sure there's some stupid technicality that in the brief 1 second after grabbing the gun he should have regained his cool, the BG would calmly put his hands up, and everyone would be safe, etc though. ROFL

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    The counter girl didn't seem to be too concerned during the phone call. Like the good guy had the situation under control. By her reaction, the shots weren't fired until the very end just prior to police arrival.

When seconds count, police are minutes away.

Being as I live in Illinois, it's just a shame that the lawful aren't allowed to carry and defend themselves. We might have many more of these hero stories in the news.

Top Bottom