• ...and so much more!
  • Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    By the time you pay shipping and a transfer fee....you could have just bought one from us.
    I have seen your posts and this is not the first time I have googled "Bobcat Armament" looking to see what you offer. I always end up at bobcatsteel.com. Clicking through the Products tab it seems nothing is there except maybe targets. All of the ammo related links return "There are no products in this group". Do you have another website we should look at? I don't see anything about lowers.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have seen your posts and this is not the first time I have googled "Bobcat Armament" looking to see what you offer. I always end up at bobcatsteel.com. Clicking through the Products tab it seems nothing is there except maybe targets. All of the ammo related links return "There are no products in this group". Do you have another website we should look at? I don't see anything about lowers.

The situation with the website is a much longer story than I care to get into publicly....short version is we severed ties with the web developer we were working with here in the last few weeks (after years....). While that frees us up to move on and finally get our website updated beyond its original use, it also means we have to start over on the build up.

In the meantime....we recommend you call, email, or send us a PM, or simply swing by the shop and say "hello". Be more than happy to assist with anything we can.

Top Bottom