• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I purchased a Ruger LCP for my wife for Christmas. She has several other handguns, but has been wanting something easily concealable while she is at work. She works with her clients on site often and is very traditional when it comes to business attire, meaning 95% of the she is in skirts or dresses.

We have discussed several options and she is really liking the idea of a thigh/garter type holster. Have any of you had experience with them?
    Which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hoosier Gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    NE
    Try looking at reviews at the well armed woman or gun goddess (or have her do it). I don't wear dresses or skirts that often, but I read a lot of reviews on the sites geared towards women before purchasing something I need (as well as other sites). I did see a YouTube using the remora with a skirt (just the regular holster, not a thigh holster), but it seems like the waste and of a skirt wouldn't give you enough pressure to actually hold the holster in.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    warsaw
    i have had some luck playing around with waistband holsters, and a regular quality garter. i plan to carry that way this summer wearing skirts and dresses. maybe attaching my flashbang holster to the garter belt? its something you have to play around with to find what works, and what is comfortable for you, but I've had more luck piecing together how i carry then to find one specific product.

Top Bottom