• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I wasn't trying to be a smart elic... I wasn't sure if you wanted a true venue...like a shooting range, or if you were just looking for someone who had ground that they wouldn't mind having folks out on.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We have done these at private locations, yes. As long as it is a legal, safe shooting enviornment we are good!

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Do you have a space that you're looking at scheduling now? if so, where? if you're still looking for a space....how big a space would you need? full rifle range, or smaller space, shorter distance?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Current spot we are working on is Gosport, IN.

If you have a spot available, we can always run more than one! We can limit the allowed guns, number of people, etc to cater the facility. Shoot Noisy Cricket or I a PM with your idea.

tomc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My wife's fascinated by steel shooting. I've subscribed to this thread and will keep an eye out. +1 to Noisy Cricket and ZbornacSVT for this awesome idea! :)

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Not sure where you are in the scheduling of this first event, but I'm also looking at trying to arrange for a date in....September(?).... when it's not quite so freaking hot... at Riley Conservation club, near Terre Haute, IN.
    ZbornacSVT, would you be willing to entertain something like this?

The Riley people I've spoken with have said it might be a possibility to schedule this on the same day as a silhouette shoot...so any boys that come along, would have a built in something to do.

Are there any ladies out there interested in a venue in the western part of the state?

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    kimball, you can have it here on july 10 as it stands right now. any handgun and 22 rifles for steel and our falling plates. missyb is all for it. still have 7 of your plates and you are welcome to bring anything you want. for everyone else, we are in northern shelby county 4 miles south of new palestine, 10 min from greenfield, 15 min from 465. have to get IGW and jamie involved......daryll

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Not sure where you are in the scheduling of this first event, but I'm also looking at trying to arrange for a date in....September(?).... when it's not quite so freaking hot... at Riley Conservation club, near Terre Haute, IN.

The Riley people I've spoken with have said it might be a possibility to schedule this on the same day as a silhouette shoot...so any boys that come along, would have a built in something to do.

Are there any ladies out there interested in a venue in the western part of the state?

Well I drove 3 hours to get to the ladies training, so I guess I can do 2.5 hours for a ladies steel shoot. I've been talking to he huby about hosting too, but it looks like we will have to wait until the fall when we get the crops out.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville

:yesway:

kimball, you can have it here on july 10 as it stands right now. any handgun and 22 rifles for steel and our falling plates. missyb is all for it. still have 7 of your plates and you are welcome to bring anything you want. for everyone else, we are in northern shelby county 4 miles south of new palestine, 10 min from greenfield, 15 min from 465. have to get IGW and jamie involved......daryll

Daryll! You the man. Let us check our schedule and confirm we are free. You are too close to not make this work in my mind.:ingo:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Whoops....July 10th is my mom's birthday. Prolly gonna be tied up that day.

Darryl, I'll shoot you a PM about other potential days.

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Well I drove 3 hours to get to the ladies training, so I guess I can do 2.5 hours for a ladies steel shoot. I've been talking to he huby about hosting too, but it looks like we will have to wait until the fall when we get the crops out.

A fall event would be great as well! We'll have to compare calendars when harvest time gets closer and see if that will work for YOU guys. Thanks!

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville

I like that idea! Would you like to PM me some dates you are looking at and we can get it worked out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom