• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Thanks Rayne,:facepalm: i don't know why i didn't think of actual address -dohhh! oh thats why we leave all the important stuff to you women - plus us males ,well we don't ask for directions:lmfao:

IJW -- ya thats the address they give so the treasurer will recieve it ,,no mail at the club house.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    The last training was so much fun. It was in a very relaxed atmosphere. You never felt pressured to do more than you were comfortable with. There were ladies of all ages and levels of experience. The guys that were there stayed behind the scenes, were very supportive and helpful with questions and figuring out malfunction problems. It's a very unique experience, one I would almost bet the farm she would not regret coming to. Besides, September weather has to win out over the 106 degree June weather we had last time. :D

Have her chat with a few of us who were there last time and we'll convence her. :thumbsup:

Thanks! We need to get an external holster for OkieGirl..

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Very interested in this. It's over a 2 hour drive for me. When does it start and end?

As this is still pretty far out, I'm going to guess noon till it ends. The guy doing the training lives about 4 hours out. It's well worth the travel for sure! We will also be doing some sort of pitch in lunch/dinner.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My wife, Maureen, was one of the old ladies from last year. She'll do it again. I really enjoyed watching her.

Whoa there big guy!!! Now if Maureen wants to call herself one of the ole ladies that's fine, but haven't you been married long enough to know that's not something you're suppose to say... :stickpoke:

I will be glad to spend the afternoon with you guys at another HandK training. Hopefully it won't be in the 100's that day. :)

Last time was so much fun. :rockwoot:

ilovemyjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    This sounds like just what I have been hoping for. Great!! Putting it on my calendar!
    Valentines day I received a valentine from me to me, my first handgun! My birthday is coming up and a holster might be a good birthday present to me..ha ha

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Whoa there big guy!!! Now if Maureen wants to call herself one of the ole ladies that's fine, but haven't you been married long enough to know that's not something you're suppose to say... :stickpoke:

I will be glad to spend the afternoon with you guys at another HandK training. Hopefully it won't be in the 100's that day. :)

Last time was so much fun. :rockwoot:

After 42 years, she knows me pretty well. It will be great to see the old gang again. Will your daughter take you again in the shoot off??

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    how about these as some motivation Mechy
    383704_2856184407759_1354064908_33257084_1200418663_n.jpg

168972_1883923301839_1354064908_32244065_5295879_n.jpg

Top Bottom