• ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Hi Ladys;

Hey, you might want to start thinking about a ladys shooting league at Beech Grove Firearms.
    I'm sure that Michelle (Gregs wife) would be glad to hear of any interest you girls would have in firearms safety training and league shooting of your own, seperate from the guys.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    yep I'm here but have yet to see the benefit of having a,
    "firearms safety training and league shooting of your own, separate from the guys."

This is not enticing nor interesting to me at all. But wishes to all you girls though. I've read and reread many threads trying to relate/appreciate girls only training etc...and have refrained from responding (until now).

and oh yeah I prefer black, gray, brown or green to pink for guns any and everyday...
    i just don't fit in...sniffle sniff

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    They don't have to have seperate training and league shooting but if they would like too then why not? It's their choice.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

"firearms safety training and league shooting of your own, separate from the guys."

This is not enticing nor interesting to me at all. But wishes to all you girls though. I've read and reread many threads trying to relate/appreciate girls only training etc...and have refrained from responding (until now).

and oh yeah I prefer black, gray, brown or green to pink for guns any and everyday...

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    They don't have to have separate training and league shooting but if they would like too then why not? It's their choice.

WhaT? I thought it was the guys choice.

I agree it is a choice and having choices is excellent. It is a choice I don't understand and I regrettably resign further attempts to relate ...I am a sad a lonely mad mutant that misses having others to relate to...

best wishes for a grand fun filled future.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Gage it sounds like you don't mind speaking your mind. I agree with your gun color choices, same goes for tools, I work with tools everyday at a large hospital here in Indy. It never ceases to amaze me when a woman breaks out a pink tool kit with el-cheapo tools. Ladies, please buy the same tools men use, you will get the job done quicker and easier. Same goes for your weapons. :popcorn:

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    temporary thread hijack

Gage it sounds like you don't mind speaking your mind. I agree with your gun color choices, same goes for tools, I work with tools everyday at a large hospital here in Indy. It never ceases to amaze me when a woman breaks out a pink tool kit with el-cheapo tools. Ladies, please buy the same tools men use, you will get the job done quicker and easier. Same goes for your weapons. :popcorn:
    Whoa... thanks for relating.
    Choosing appearance over function is downright the essence of silliness.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled posts.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Because we shoot better than the guys and not having to deal with their mopey, whiny attitudes when they realize it is always a plus in my book. ;)

I don't like pink either (though my AR has nice blue furniture). Doesn't mean I wouldn't like a gals' night out where we just happen to shoot firearms instead of thread needles, discuss book plots, or try out the latest Pampered Chef recipe.

Top Bottom