• ...and so much more!
  • Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Greetings,

For sale we have a lady's diamond engagement ring and a wedding ring set.

The details:
    Both are 14K yellow gold settings in size 4.25. The engagement ring has a 1/3 carat marquise diamond. The wedding wrap has 2 marquise side diamonds as well as a row of 3 pave diamonds on either side - I don't remember the total carat weight. Both were purchased as a set from Kay Jewelers in 2002-2003. I no longer have the receipt but I remember paying $1,100 total (which was a lot back then when I was making $5.35/hour).

The engagement ring was worn for approximately 2 years with the wedding ring having never been worn. They have been sitting in my gun safe for the last 10 years and I recently just rediscovered them.

I took it to my local independent jeweler for appraisal and he told me that $450 would be a fair price to ask on the market, so that's what I'd like to see in cash. Cash is king; however, I'd much rather sell to one of you upstanding INGO members than deal with the dregs on Craigslist. So I would be willing to accept partial trade for:
    5.56/.223 or 9mm ammo
    Aimpoint Micro
    Eotech XPS
    Trijicon RMR (non tritium models)
    9mm or .380 carry pistol with safety

I am located on the northside of Indy and willing to drive up to an hour in any direction. I travel during the week for work and am only available to meet Friday - Sunday.

Pictures!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please send PM's as opposed to bumping this ad. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom