• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    some deals there. 223 ammo was sky high, and others were just elevated. Saw the ever elusive 10/22 takedown with stainless barrel and blue composite stock for $550. Was a good way to kill the morning and get some good BBQ at South St.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I found a rear sight for my Thomson Contender .45/70govt barrel (w/screws) and got an idea of some prices to ask for some of my stuff.
    I might try to take a 7.62x39 upper in tomorrow and see if it will go for a decent (new) price.
    I found another new toy I'd like to pick up, but I need to free up some more funds.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I saw a guy pay $65.00/box for 550 rounds of federal 22lr. He bought 3. I really wanted to smack him, but quickly realized he can spend HIS money as he sees fit. Didn't see any 9mm for a reasonable price, and saw ar's for too much money. To sum it up-pretty normal for now.

Last edited:

Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    I saw the .22 going for $55 a brick. I can't believe anybody bought it. I'll sell mine for that price right now! Also saw 7.62x39 for 450 per case. Not too bad if you have to have some. Not much 223 or 9mm. AR prices started at 1250. Bushmasters about 1650. Tried to sell my AR but not too many lookers. The price was right. Pmags, the few I saw, were 35. No beef jerky? The salted sweet nuts were tasty however. Not too crowded at 2:00 Saturday.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The Wife and I were there just for a short road trip. I was sort of puzzled why a couple S&W AR's were down to 1,300 from 1,900 2 weeks ago but a brick of 22LR was anywhere between 50-65 bucks a brick. Thats CRAZY! Not to mention the M1 Garand en block clips that were 2.00 a piece which if they wer'nt rusted like they were retrieved from the beach at Iwo Jima last week would have been a so so deal.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Just got back from going this morning, holy cow ammo prices were high. Anything on the ban lists were very high. I saw none of them selling. Nice mix on other guns and handguns, a little high on the price tags for most semi-auto handguns tho.

I did see a guy selling double stack 1911 Caspian frames for 90 bucks, but those double stack 1911's are just too wide for my liking.

Worth the price of admission to check out a gun show on a dreary Sunday morning, that's for sure.

Top Bottom