Lafayette Gun and Knife Show (Tippecanoe Cty. Fairgrounds)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just left. Not crowded at all. This was actually nice to walk through. Talked to several people. Got some ideas. Didn't buy anything.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I stopped by after work yesterday afternoon. This show is nice to walk through after going to the 1500 recently. It's very calm and quiet with no jostling for position. I didn't see what I was looking for but got to coonfinger a Sig 938. Very cool but a little pricey for the niche it fills.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Found a short bipod for my 22 Savage and also bought 5 boxes of Prvi Partison 308 150gr SP for $15/box, tax included. :D I just saw some at Midway USA for $17 plus shipping. ;)

Also, got a neat decal made for my neice. It is the breast cancer symbol with deer antlers on it, in pink.

Like usual, the gun prices were high, but if look around, you can find a few deals here and there.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Like usual, the gun prices were high, but if look around, you can find a few deals here and there.

Don't know if it was a good deal or not, but a guy was selling a Ruger 22-45 for $290. Not new, but I couldn't tell it had been fired. I didn't buy it...

Top Bottom