• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    The WalMart on Veterans Memorial Parkway in Lafayette just removed restrictions on how much ammo you can buy per day on all calibers EXCEPT .22lr. Are any of the other WalMarts doing this? They had a large variety in stock. I bought out all the 9mm available.

Now let the complaining of how this is going to embolden the 'flippers/gougers' commence.:rolleyes:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Camby has had a decent selection recently. Today, since I'm off all week I thought I'd run in quick since I was in the 'hood. Lo and behold they had 22lr on the shelf, saleschick said it was put on the shelf late yesterday afternoon. At $6/50 I can understand why they still had some! Of course I *****ed about the price after I bought my 3 box limit! Should have asked how much, first.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    You shoud have been ready for that. You serve up one down the middle of the plate, it usually gets hit out of the park!

Yeah I should have expected it. Most places I would have got a 'sweet score'. On INGO I get a thumbs down and how I am helping the ammo crisis. Hence the 30 page long thread on .22 ammo 'gougers'.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Yeah I should have expected it. Most places I would have got a 'sweet score'. On INGO I get a thumbs down and how I am helping the ammo crisis. Hence the 30 page long thread on .22 ammo 'gougers'.

We believe in capitalism and freedom, except when we don't.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks. That's good to know.

I don't have a problem with you "buying out all the ammo", but why would you even feel the need to include that in your post? No one really cares that you "bought it all out" and it just feeds the trolls.

Maybe next time you could just post, "I scored a good amount of 9mm" and none of us would be the wiser.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Thanks. That's good to know.

I don't have a problem with you "buying out all the ammo", but why would you even feel the need to include that in your post? No one really cares that you "bought it all out" and it just feeds the trolls.

Maybe next time you could just post, "I scored a good amount of 9mm" and none of us would be the wiser.

I will chose my words more carefully next time. I included that so someone else wouldn't go there tonight looking for 9mm.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I was at the Fort Wayne Maysville Road location a few hours ago, and they've lifted the purchase limit on everything but .22LR. There were 9 boxes of 9mm on the shelf, I got 5 and the guy next to me got 4. I'm buying for personal use, hopefully the policy change doesn't result in more people buying to resell, the only thing that will stop that though is if people stop buying from them.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I noticed this yesterday in the West Lafayette WM.
    I didn't see any 9mm or .22, but everything else was pretty full. They have 100 rd boxes of Federal Champion .45 for $38 I think it was.
    Good luck out there.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Get off your high horse

It was 4 boxes instead of the normal 3 box limit. Havent shot my 9mm in 3 months. Get off your high horse.

^^^Yea, I may?? have been a little 'Heavy Handed' there..For me, it's just getting a little old not being able to locate .22LR. @ a FAIR price anymore..I guess a "Sorry" may be in order here.

Any load with a Boxer primer I can make/shoot..

Rimfire NOT so EASY...Bill.

Top Bottom