• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    For a number of years until last year I believe there has been a Fishing Charter that has had a booth at the Elkhart County 4H Fair. He wasn't there last year and I can't find him online anywhere. The guy charter trips on Lake Monroe for striped bass, does anyone know who I'm talking about?

I'm thinking about setting up a charter for my dad and from what I remember this guy had the best prices that I found....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It might help your Google search to know that Lake Monroe has hybrid Wipers, not Stripers. Hope this helps, good luck.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    lake monroe indiana fishing charters

I just did a simple search and MANY wiper guides and charter services showed up.
    I got into the wipers a couple of years ago down there using red Cordell Spots and Lewis Rattle Traps.
    I had a ball with them.

mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    lake monroe indiana fishing charters

I just did a simple search and MANY wiper guides and charter services showed up.
    I got into the wipers a couple of years ago down there using red Cordell Spots and Lewis Rattle Traps.
    I had a ball with them.

I know that there are many charters there and have found them too. I as looking for the specific charter who has had a booth at the Elkhart County fair for a number of years...

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    He was a very nice guy. The day we went it was extremely hot. We didn't catch any fish but I don't think it was from the lack of trying. He kept us out an extra 2 hours trying to get them to bite. Me buddy had just bought a boat and was asking him for tricks and help us try fishing for them ourselves and he was very informative. We went out a couple weeks later and caught 2 using his information. At the end of our trip he offered to take us back out for half price which kind of surprised me. The other carters I had done in the past guaranteed you to catch fish or you didn't pay. I guess you could say we paid for a education that day.

Top Bottom