• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Heading back to PA later this week to do some trout fishing. But while there I also head up to the finger lakes in NY to do some lake trout fishing on my brother in laws boat. Been doing it for last 3 or 4 years! Always have good luck

Here is a pic from last year

fish.jpg

Will post more when I get back. Anyone here ever fish the finger lakes?

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've never fished the finger lakes but I go up to Ontario every year and the "Laker Troot" are our primary target. 14lbs is the largest anyone has caught in the lakes we fish but they are a blast to catch and not too bad in the frying pan.

IMG_0399.jpg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Heading back to PA later this week to do some trout fishing. But while there I also head up to the finger lakes in NY to do some lake trout fishing on my brother in laws boat. Been doing it for last 3 or 4 years! Always have good luck

Here is a pic from last year

fish.jpg

Will post more when I get back. Anyone here ever fish the finger lakes?

My Grandparents have a cabin on Cayuga Lake just south of Long Point State Park. The fishing isn't what it used to be, say's my grandfather. I have see some big trout come out of there! I wish I could just move there!

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Usually fish Keuka lake....but that day we were on Cayuga! Fog was so bad couldn't see anything within 20' of boat at times

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Usually fish Keuka lake....but that day we were on Cayuga! Fog was so bad couldn't see anything within 20' of boat at times

One morning my Grandfather and I set out to go across to the other side of the lake and it was so foggy we couldn't see the water in front of us... so we get to our destination and start fishing and the sun comes up burns off all the fog and we realized we were just down the road from camp and never made it to the other side... It was pretty funny!

Top Bottom