• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Working. Responded to a carjacking, two houses with bullet holes in them, and a pursuit (so far). Listening to all the morons mag dump into the air. Lot of 7.62 ammo. Driven by Churchmouse's house 6 or 8 times.

Sounds like someone has a man crush and is looking for a bromance.... just sayin

Happy New Year , stay safe out there.
    Hope to hear the crazy stories tomorrow

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Working. Responded to a carjacking, two houses with bullet holes in them, and a pursuit (so far). Listening to all the morons mag dump into the air. Lot of 7.62 ammo. Driven by Churchmouse's house 6 or 8 times.
    Well then, I think CM can get a restraining order at this point you ****ing stalker!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I had to work. I was in Mattawan, at the 64 mile marker, west bound on I-94 in Michigan at midnight. Drove a 312 mile loop for 2 loads/3 unloads. I was about 10 minutes late to police chase, complete with Spike strips and 143 cop cars, in Kalamazoo. Now I'm home alone cause the wife and kids stayed at her parents tonight.

At least I can finally sleep in my favorite PJ's!!

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I had to work. I was in Mattawan, at the 64 mile marker, west bound on I-94 in Michigan at midnight. Drove a 312 mile loop for 2 loads/3 unloads. I was about 10 minutes late to police chase, complete with Spike strips and 143 cop cars, in Kalamazoo. Now I'm home alone cause the wife and kids stayed at her parents tonight.

At least I can finally sleep in my favorite PJ's!!

Minions or My Little Pony?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I took the family to the Connor Prairie event. It was worth it, IMO. Christmas lights (including the ones that used to be free at the John Deere dealership, but now you can walk through them), live music, a "sledding hill" that lets you tube down a teflon ramp. Good times. The fireworks show was nice, which began at 9:30 PM, but it's already 2020 somewhere by then.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Late to the party, but no drinking for me since I was on call at work. Nothing bad happened, so I got to stay home though. I planned on going to bed at 10pm but my wife insisted we stay up. What that actually meant was for me to stay up while she slept on the recliner so that I could wake her up for the ball drop. Steve Harvey and Gronkowski were really awkward hosts on Fox, so I went to bed as soon as midnight struck. Happy New Year!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Did what we've done the past few years. Went to a house party with mostly old friends, emphasis on old. Had good chow, especially liked the venison lasagna. Didn't imbibe because I would later drive. Lots of pleasant conversation and rememberancess of days gone by. Small, nice fireworks display by one of the party goers. Left around 10 p.m. Got home around 10:30 and hit the sack with ear plugs in place. I really wasn't interested in watching a bunch of entertainers and inebriated idiots watch a ball drop in NYC. Pretty lame by some standards, I suppose.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    One tall glass of Woodford Reserve on the rocks, with a splash of pure branch water, of course. Gotta preserve our precious bodily fluids, ya know. Binge watched Gotham all evening. I'm an animal!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One tall glass of Woodford Reserve on the rocks, with a splash of pure branch water, of course. Gotta preserve our precious bodily fluids, ya know. Binge watched Gotham all evening. I'm an animal!!

Brother we sure know how to party it up these days yes.....:):

We were asleep in the recliners early (long day with family) and lights out at 10:30.

Top Bottom