Lame Saturday Night Activities: How Bad Is It?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Covered three boards in the new curtain fabric, mounted the curtain rod holders, hack sawed the curtain rods, filed and sanded the ends smooth and painted them to match the fabric. Got the boards mounted over the windows. Got the rods up. Got one set of curtains hung. Now with that visual aid in place I can plan the next steps for the hobby room before winter hits.
    :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Covered three boards in the new curtain fabric, mounted the curtain rod holders, hack sawed the curtain rods, filed and sanded the ends smooth and painted them to match the fabric. Got the boards mounted over the windows. Got the rods up. Got one set of curtains hung. Now with that visual aid in place I can plan the next steps for the hobby room before winter hits.
    :)

Official Rhino Rhuling on Your Saturday Night Activities: Not lame.

Note: I just finished 14 homework problems drilling how to use an "integrating factor" to solve linear differential equations. I am now an integrating factor beast!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Official Rhino Rhuling on Your Saturday Night Activities: Not lame.

Note: I just finished 14 homework problems drilling how to use an "integrating factor" to solve linear differential equations. I am now an integrating factor beast!

No. You have just entered the third realm of the house of uber nerd!:runaway:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Sitting in my parents basement considering filming a tool review for a 130 piece Harbor Freight toolkit that has been bouncing around the back of my vehicles for 3 years...

Might do that, then eat a can of soup, a turkey sandwich, and watch a movie.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Finishing up 10 cardboard shield for my daughter B-day party next weekend. Spray paint and colored duct tape. The swords and Viking helmets were done last weekend.

Yay.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    My lame Saturday night of talking to myself about tools was derailed by talking to my Dad about jigsaw puzzles (and this is not a shared interest, nor even a passion of his, but he put together a couple of puzzles and is very pleased with himself)...

Not even joking. But, once again, Dad is happier now, so...

Also quoted Mom out a new eBay laptop + upgrades, and ordered it... Might be able to get some dinner soon now.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm 33 and single and I spend most of my Saturday nights that I'm not working taking naps, watching Netflix, or playing PS4. I dare you to challenge my lameness.

Top Bottom