31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    $20 for the zombie hunter bag

$12 for the junior bail out bag

$14 for the bail out bag

$28 for the jumbo bail out bag

$26 for the 3 day backpack

The bail out bags make great range bags! I love the jumbo. Here is esrice's review. Check out posts 52 and 53 for pics of the jumbo bags.https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories_and_gear/114882-review_lapg_bail_out_bag.html

LA Police Gear 5.11 Tactical, Galco, Maxpedition, Converse, Bates, Danner, Surefire and Blackhawk

ETA- I got those prices in an email, but it looks like they are only good on certain colors. Click on the item and it will show the different prices.

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Just ordered some of the single pistol cases (I agree with their advertisement...would make a nice under the seat option for a pistol!), one of the small BOB's, and another paire of 5.11 tactical pants.

While I am a certified level 4 operator (Land, Air, Sea, and Space), I also find these pants are very good pants for all around use, including working outdoors, and just everyday wear. The heavier construction works well to prevent rips and tears, and they are built so you can actually move in them.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to place an order with LAPG.

firecop9774

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Northern Hamilton County
    Well, I just ordered two bail-out bags last week for $20 each - now they're marked down more......oh well. They were shipped very quickly, and they are great - perfect range bag (as proven by its first trip to the range yesterday!). This is a good company to deal with.

Top Bottom