• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Assuming that it is on schedule, the truck from the distributor will be arriving tonight!

We will have lots of new products coming in. We should have time to get the powder and primers inventoried, priced and on the shelf by Friday morning. Most other items will likely go out by Monday.

If you have specific questions regarding availability or price, please call the store. We will be busy at the store diligently working to get these products on the shelf, that means we will NOT be on here during this time. If you message us with questions, the reply will likely be slow and the items you are asking about may already be sold out by the time I see your message.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    The truck from the distributor is scheduled to be here tonight. We will have new products on the shelf when we open tomorrow, and will be putting out additional new products over the next few days as we have time to inventory and price everything.
    Please CALL THE STORE with any questions regarding price or availability.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did the truck bring and weird old ammo? That is my favorite thing, just looking though all the weird ammo and buying some.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Did the truck bring and weird old ammo? That is my favorite thing, just looking though all the weird ammo and buying some.
    I saw some .32 Winchester Special, .300 Remington Ultra Mag and a couple other somewhat rare types when we were working last night. We only got about 1/3 of the way through everything and we just got started on the ammo last night, lot's more to come over the next few days.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I also found some 6 mm Remington, 250 Savage, 30-40 Krag...

Some calibers that have not been available for a long time might have limits on them. We are usually only able to get a case or two of these calibers and they sell out quickly.
    This caliber in particular has been nigh unobtainium, good work!
    (30-40 Krag)

Top Bottom