• ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    We're done.......famous last words. hehehe

I've been a homeowner for over 30 years and I'm never done......just ask my wife.
    Good luck with your new home, I wish you well.

That's why we built this time. I know it won't stop the chores, but I'm tired of trying to keep up with an 80 year old house. Just the utility bills are killing me.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Pics of the reload room, or it didn't happen. :yesway:

Funny you should ask! There is a small bedroom on the first floor that for now is where my son will reside. He is planing on going into the service after graduating this year.... Sooooo well you know! Man Cave / Reloading room! :rockwoot:

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Looks nice. Had the joy of this 5 years ago come May. I know what you mean about dang near loosing your mind. Once again It looks great, enjoy.

Matt, sorry I didn't make down to the 1500. I wanted some of the INGO swag myself. The family all have coaching obligations on Saturdays and the game for four of us were all at different times. I thought we were done with upwards since my kids are too old now.... No such luck! Now we coach, if you can call it that? I don't know the first thing about basketball!

mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    Matt, sorry I didn't make down to the 1500. I wanted some of the INGO swag myself. The family all have coaching obligations on Saturdays and the game for four of us were all at different times. I thought we were done with upwards since my kids are too old now.... No such luck! Now we coach, if you can call it that? I don't know the first thing about basketball!
    Dont Sweat it. Had obligations myself last weekend. I know what your feeling with the basketball. My oldest is in club volleyball. Lots of extra time used. Oh well she loves it and your only a kid once.;)

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Yeah, if I had a third stall I'd just fill it with more machines.

My son thinks he third bay is for him :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We started moving some of the small boxes in, but we're leaving the bigger heavier stuff for the movers!

44710_310579962397080_1563548943_n.jpg

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    Nice house. I'm going through a stressful situation myself... Work relocated us to Indy, so I'm selling my house near Louisville and renting an apartment for a year to get to know the Indy area.

I can't imagine living in an apartment again... Only a year, right?!

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Nice house. I'm going through a stressful situation myself... Work relocated us to Indy, so I'm selling my house near Louisville and renting an apartment for a year to get to know the Indy area.

I can't imagine living in an apartment again... Only a year, right?!

Fortunately for us, we are keeping the old house as a rental property. Good thing too, since we were delayed in construction we didn't have to worry about temp housing

I'm sure that you'll get settled in easily. For as large as Indy is, its really easy to navigate!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Beautiful new home Ripper...Congrats!

...and good luck with that first floor room. I'd almost bet it turns into a 'craft' room. Hope your garage is heated!

Top Bottom