• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Im in as well...thanks for hosting. Havent been to BC since Pat was doing classes. I miss that mean Irish prick dearly....

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just wondering if anyone else got an email telling them they were registered to attend the class in Pennsylvania in April. Sent a response email back and a phone call but haven’t heard anything yet. Hope they didn’t kick me out of the BC event.

EDIT; Got an email apologizing for the admin error so good to go.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am in and got the last ticket!

Email I received shows Lebanon.

Now I have to convince the Wife I “need” a MCX!

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Anyone have any details on this range or what distances we'll be shooting at? Just curious, Aztec wasn't sure when I called and I'm not familiar with this range.

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    The class is at my range. I can help you out. What do you want to know? We can shoot 200-240 yards depending on if we shoot off the top of the berm or not. We have had some instructors want to shoot that far during classes and some that dont. Anything else just let me know

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Jrm,

Could you hit us with some of the basic stuff address, where to park, best hotel for us out of towners that have to make our way up to Canada.

Thanks

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    The address for the range is 1905 S. Indianapolis Ave. Lebanon, IN 46052. It is located on the south side of the Boone County jail property. When you turn into the jail the drive to Lebanon's range will be on your right. It is a long gravel drive that goes back to a blue barn with our patch on it. Parking is on the on the gravel near the building.

As far as hotels everyone seems to be pretty happy with the Holiday Inn on Mt. Zion Rd. It is located off I65 at the 140mm exit just 2 miles from the range. At that same exit are several food options.

Anything else just let me know

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Havent shot on this range since my last class with Pat, but for those of you from out of town....Range is close off I65. All grass surface unless that has changed recently. Range is right behind jail. Subway might be closest eats, but a lot is accessible near 65. Lots of hotel options inside 15 minute drive. If you head south on 65 to Whitestown Pkwy exit it has everything....if I was out of town I'd stay there. Meijer, restaurants, etc.

Top Bottom