Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    NEWS RELEASE:
    02/08/2012 LEANDER, TX.

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    While the policy is a good one, their reason for doing it seems a little weak. I'd rather see a Ronnie Barrett style response where the focus is on the denial of rights rather than legal liability.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    All state governments must be made aware that their ant 2nd amendment actions have consequences. It maters not a wit to me what the companies reasons are, as long as they are actively engaged in supporting our 2nd amendment rights. Those who do not (Dicks) will suffer as well. Hats off to LARue.

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    While the policy is a good one, their reason for doing it seems a little weak. I'd rather see a Ronnie Barrett style response where the focus is on the denial of rights rather than legal liability.

True, but their reason is still valid and makes a lot of sense. Basically they're saying in the face of all the idiocracy going down right now, they're gonna do it their way and cover their asses at the same time. I'll take it. Good job LaRue.

Unobogus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    If you've never bought from them, you need to because they are a great company. I'll try to support them even more now, and I could always more Dillo Dust:):

Top Bottom