• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I would guess no, but call the manufacturer to find out for sure. I can tell you that no one that I can find makes one that will fit my Rock Island 22TCM.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Does any one know if the lasers that go in the frame is the whole under the barrel if you got one for the 1911 would it fit in the GSG 1911

Probably not. You say "go in the frame"....so you are likely talking about a LaserMax Guide Rod laser. It replaces the guide rod that's in your gun. LaserMax no longer makes a guide rod laser for any 1911 but, when they did, they were pretty specific about what models it would match up with. In addition to replacing the guide rod, you also have to replace some other part of the gun so that you have a way to turn the laser on and off. With a Sig, for example, you replace the take-down lever and the on/off switch is built into the lever. It's that part that makes it likely that a LaserMax guide rod laser you found for a 1911 won't work in your GSG.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    And, if you decided to get one of the grip replacement options, you would have to do some work on the Ambi-Safety to get everything to fit and function...

Top Bottom