• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Curtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    I have seen the Laserlyte. I have the gun part but now I need to get the target. I will get one later but I was wondering if anyone has one? If you do not know what I am talking about go to laserlyte.com. It is a system where when you pull the trigger on your gun it sets of a laser pulse and the target lights up. I am just wondering if anyone else has one and if they think it any good? I am strongly considering it if I can practice in the house. At @ $200 investment I think it may be a better deal than reloading. Less time and cost overall.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Yup I picked up the compact version with barrel insert laser and one target for $179 on eBay. It is very cool. Just picked up the larger gun the other day. More the size I am used to. You can get 2 target packs on eBay for 100 and the three tilting cans for $80 I think.
    I find it very usefull and informative. I can see my hits and my misses, and how far off I am. I am looking foreward to getting to range to see how much a difference it makes. I try to practice with it 3 hrs a week in addition to dry fire and mag changes.

Curtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Good to hear that you like it. Let me know if it does help you when you go to the range!

rilesss

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    NWI
    I also have the kit with compact blue gun, laser and reaction target, also bought larger target, it works very good, make sure laser is tight in gun, also use on regular targets, I think it is a good investment

Top Bottom