• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Jerry may be bringing it, but Mike will no longer be the conduit for INFI, to the show. Jerry has decided to change his buisness model and not do the show.
    If you want to stop by and chat with him this will be the last chance.
    Unfortunately for me, and maybe fortunately for some of you, I probably won't be able to make it due to work and my wifes surgery. I may make a few hours Friday or Sat but we'll see.
    It's been a good run. Made a couple of friends, a bunch of acquaintances and probably a couple of "non-friends". Introduced a lot of people to Busse who later became regular buyers. I remember, over the course of 13+ years, when all the old Hogs used to show up with thir bags- o-Busses. Some of them are no longer with us and are missed and remembered at every show. They were the true Hogs.

Anyway, stop by and see Mike and buy him out.

Bob

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I always enjoyed seeing you and Mike at the show. We had some interesting conversations over the years. Make sure you look me up if/when you do come to the show.

I wish your wife the best during her surgery. :yesway:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Sorry to hear that, I'll be sure to stop by and see Mike. Thanks for posting this, Bob, I hope everything goes well with your wife's surgery.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Man that sucks. You and mike are great guys and we will miss giving you guys, mostly you though, a bunch of Sh?t every time we talk. We will try to make it by and hang out for a while. Ill talk pops into bringing a bag-o-busses so you guys can end it like the old days. Hope to see you there Bob and hope all works out well with your wife's surgery.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    This. Sucks. Ass.

I'll find a way to be there. Hanging out with you guys was pretty much my main reason to come to the 1500 anymore

Hope everything goes well with your wife Bob

The Professor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Evansville
    Is there any reason why? I've been a Busse fan for 20+ years. I remember him coming to the 1500, himself, way back when. What sort of change to his business model would result in him not having someone showing/selling a few knives at a gunshow?

The Professor

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Agree that it sucks major ass boys. It looks as though I will be there after work on Friday and Saturday. I would like to see as many as the Indiana and Midwest Busse guys come by as possible. Mike has put in a lot of HIS OWN MONEY over the past 13+ years to set up at the show. We have had some pretty crappy shows recently. Let's see if we can't do what's never been done and BUY MIKE OUT and send him home with an empty case.
    A few of you remember the old days when people would rush the table and start making PILES of blades. Remember when Barb (R.I.P.) used to come up from Columbus and hang out with all her Busses? The Chuckette? BakerJs mini SH-E cookies? When Jerry came down in '03 and hand delivered my retirement custom variant to me? A HOG showed up with MY SHBM (1 of the first 100) ever made that I had to sell at a low point in my life and promptly sold it back to me at a loss to him?
    Yeah, those and other times, are going to be the things that made it worth it.
    Let's do it ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Any idea what will be on the table? I could use another Busse or three? Wasn't planning on hitting the show, but if there's something worthwhile...

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Have noooooo idea what will be there but, I believe, whatever doesn't get sold this weekend goes back to the shop. Might be a lot or a little. No clue but it will be a good time to gather and say adios to the end of an era.

Bob

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    2- Antique Bronze CGFBM, 497.00 each
    1- Digicam Rodent 3, 168.95
    1- BG ASH1 sage with tan/black G10, 277.00
    1- BG ASH1 black with green/black G10, 277.00
    1- BG Active Duty tanker gray with black canvas, 137.00
    1- Son of Badger black with black canvas, 277.00
    1- Rucki muddy brown with black canvas, 358.95
    1- BG Actuve Duty black with black canvas, 137.00
    1- Antique Bronze Killa Zilla, 692.00

There will be kin there also. I don't believe this is everything.
    Last chance for instant gratification.

Bob

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Was great seeing all the people who stopped by today. I'm glad we had the chance to chat. Found some things out that I didn't know. Thanks for buying the knives to ;)
    Hope to see more tomorrow. Let's send Mike home empty handed like REAL Hogs do!!

Bob

Top Bottom