• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h20addict3231

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Did anyone see them?!! What did you think? what would you do if they're coming for all your hard earned preps?? :xmad: Nice body armor too :laugh:, wish I could've help him "test" it...:ar15:

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    What an idiot. I like to watch the show sometimes when they get the good sane people on their who are just responsible with prepping. I hate it when they get some wacko on their that puts this image of what all preppers are like.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Sorry to say I watched it. Like a train wreck. It just kept getting worse. He won't starve. Believe someone will let the air out of his chest right quick. However, it appears he's plenty fertile.

Note to self; stop watching Darwin award shows.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    That had to be one of the most irresponsible things I've seen on television. I was in my hotel room waiting for my co-worker to finish working out so we could grab dinner and was just flipping channels when I ran into that.

I couldn't believe that Nat Geo would put those clowns on the air, showing them prepping to murder people and steal from them (that was their stated goal). It doesn't matter that this was to be after some societal collapse. On top of that, the whole home made body armor is ridiculous. That they let the one inbred hillbilly "shoot" the other one with a 12 gauge boggles my mind. It happened pretty quick, but I'm pretty sure they must have used a blank. There was very little recoil and I didn't see much of an impact on his armor. So, that leads us to even more irresponsibility, since they now have showed idiots at home how to build "body armor" and given them a false sense of it's effectiveness and and extra dangerous method to test it out. I'm was just completely flabbergasted by the whole thing.

h20addict3231

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    I think it was very messed up but also very truthful. If SHTF then we would see groups like this. We see it daily now in Indy, look at all the push-ins, for what some petty electronics, money, and jewelry.
    Think how bad it could and would get no food, no water, no government to keep folks in ckeck, things would run a muck!!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was surprised when he was surprised that the .30-06 actually penetrated his "bullet-proof" armor. Yeah, fiberglass is absolutely equivalent to kevlar. Bathroom tiles are absolutely equivalent to Dragon Scale ceramic plates. Did anyone else notice his bullet-proof armor test while wearing it was just a 12 ga at such an oblique angle that World of Tanks would call it a "guaranteed bounce"? And how much would all of that crap actually weigh, anyway? Especially versus off the shelf Dragon Scale armor? Does this doorknob actually expect to be able to wear all that crap, get shot at, survive, and still be able to carry any amount of ill-gotten goodies back to his own compound? Utterly ridiculous.

That guy was, far and away, the absolutely worst prepper they've featured thus far.

At what point did they decide to stop giving scores and prognosticating how many months these doorknobs might survive post-SHTF?

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    I admit I watched it. Yeh that body armour had to weigh a ton .... although very effective. (Purple)
    I hope they come for my stuff ..... I'm sure they will have some firearms and ammo I can use. :ar15:

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I just skipped around a bit on that episode, and haven't watched it thoroughly yet, but I usually think of seeing violent, mentally-challenged mutants after the apocalypse...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Too bad he already reproduced. His wife was just as dumb thinking he would know how to perform a c section on her. The stupid never stopped in that episode. Natgeo hit the wacko jacko gold mine with that guy. There's been other top contenders but he wins the platinum! I hope he lives next to james yeager. Marauder Problem solved. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom