• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I have for sale a 2,1 Macbook. It is not in the best cosmetic condition. There is a crack on the keyboard top, a small gap between the screen frame and the top cover, a small chip at the top of the screen frame, some slight discoloration on the top cover, and there are minor scratches all over the top cover and bottom of the laptop.
    The laptop is fully functional. The last time I used it a few months ago it would not recognize batteries when installed. You had to keep it plugged in at all times. As of today, the batteries are being recognized and it is working perfectly.
    All the ports, the disc drive, keyboard, etc. work perfectly. No guarantees, though.

Tech specs(2.0GHz in the middle column): MacBook (13-inch, Late 2006) - Technical Specifications

IMG_5577-1.jpg

Included with the laptop is 2 batteries, the charger, and a Mini DVI to HDMI adapter.

I'm asking $225 OBO. Would consider partially trades for a Primary Arms Micro Dot, Burris Fastfire II or III, or up to $100 worth of 9mm or 5.56/.223 brass cased ammo. Cash only for a FTF sale and Paypal or USPS money order if shipped. Please PM me your zip code for a shipping price.

If you are local to NWI/Lake County I'd be more than happy to meet you somewhere so you can test it.

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

Crack on keyboard top-
    IMG_5564.jpg

Chip on screen frame-
    IMG_5560.jpg

Gap between screen frame and top cover-
    IMG_5561.jpg

Discoloration-
    IMG_5569.jpg

This laptop is NOT anywhere near perfect cosmetic condition. Everything has been described to the best of my knowledge. What you see is what you get.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom