Later INGO, I can NOT keep this in any longer!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Who are these people that they keep talking about that makes them want to leave this fine website. For the most part, the people on INGO are fine people, patriotic people, and very pro gun ownership so as long as one understands the makeup of the people that comprise INGO, There should never be a problem regarding anyones post. Besides you can bad rep the heck of people...LOL
    :ingo:
    :patriot:
    :popcorn:
    The most recent string, as far as I'm aware, was started by Billt. He was a guy from AZ, seemed pretty knowledgeable/experienced with firearms, but liked to provoke arguments and felt that his opinion was the absolute only way it could be. He seemed a bit full of his own ideals to me. When things didn't go his way in a couple of threads, and some members and mods pointed out his folly, he couldn't take it, he quit, and took his ball with him, which was completely ok because we have our own ball to play with.

Then Josh Smith (I think I have the screen-name right) quit. I think his "reason" for quitting and posting a quitting thread was a bit more valid. He was a very valued member of INGO and he just couldn't tolerate some of the newer guys that have no respect around here. He decided he is just going to stick to his own forum for now. He started a thread to let members know where he was going and why.

I can understand a farewell thread from a valued member of INGO, that will be missed, or other members will notice is missing. But for guys that many of the valued members dislike, I don't think you need to let anybody know where you went, we probably won't even notice you're gone. :D

I think I pretty much covered the 2 big ones here. Sorry if that isn't entirely accurate, that is just how I read into the 2 scenarios as a by-stander.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Ever sit on the throne so long your ass and legs fall asleep? I almost couldn't get up.

Next time sit on it backwards. rest your arms and plate on the tank. This way less weight is on your legs and you can sit there twice as long. Works well with laptops too...

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Well I am gonna leave also

Unless I get atleast 10 people who tell me how awesome and wonderful I am. I also am willing to take donations.:D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You do realize to whom you are directing this message? It's not likely you'll get the wonderful fuzzy messages you are anticipating. :)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    It happen again today.....

Between the pain meds and the new diet I thought I was going to need help...

Ever seen a snales jawunhinge to eat???

I wish my hips did that...

I might need stitches, gonna sit here on a bag of peas and pass time on INGO while watching Walking Tall..

4x4s might be the legal self defense option soon.

Top Bottom