Latest Build. Fusion Pro Series Government (might be a little pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Just out of curiosity.....how much would a build like that cost someone?

There are a lot of different routes you can take so cost can vary alot. But for something similar to above pistol with added machi n e work your going to be around $2000.00 give or take. For a top quality pistol that is built how you want I dont think thats to bad.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Very nice. Well done on the slide treatment. I build by hand, so I'm incredibly jealous of the mill.

Yea, I love having a mill. Sure wish mine was nice and purty for when I take pics of work in process, but it gets the job done

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Range Report: Just took the Fusion out to Beech Grove and ran roughly 200 rounds through it. Mostly factory loaded 230gr RN ammo. Started out with the 230gr RN ammo and then ran 40 rounds of 200gr LSWC with 4.6 grains of titegroup through it after the factory rounds. The 200gr LSWC shot amazing out of the gun. I couldnt be more happier with the gun. And Im sure it will sjjot even better with a few hundred more rounds through it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Range Report: Just took the Fusion out to Beech Grove and ran roughly 200 rounds through it. Mostly factory loaded 230gr RN ammo. Started out with the 230gr RN ammo and then ran 40 rounds of 200gr LSWC with 4.6 grains of titegroup through it after the factory rounds. The 200gr LSWC shot amazing out of the gun. I couldnt be more happier with the gun. And Im sure it will sjjot even better with a few hundred more rounds through it.

no pic of the target?

Top Bottom