• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Brownells had a deal going on sunday, 10 pmags for about $94 something. Also a big discount for orders over $250 and only $7,95 shipping. A buddy and I went together and ordered 30 magazines, came out to $8.93 per mag.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    PSA must have really thought trump was going to lose based on the number of magazines they stocked. They've even gotten to where they are giving pmags away: both my neighbor and I ordered a daily deal that included ten pmags and psa sent both of us 15

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    PSA must have really thought trump was going to lose based on the number of magazines they stocked. They've even gotten to where they are giving pmags away: both my neighbor and I ordered a daily deal that included ten pmags and psa sent both of us 15

I think many people out there thought Hillary had it in the bag since day 1. Myself included and that's a big part of why I started this thread.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I think many people out there thought Hillary had it in the bag since day 1. Myself included and that's a big part of why I started this thread.

i did as well. I definitely bought a couple extra things since the price was right. I just think it's funny how many psa deals include pmags .

and the fact that psa is giving away extra ones is too funny. And awesome.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    i did as well. I definitely bought a couple extra things since the price was right. I just think it's funny how many psa deals include pmags .

and the fact that psa is giving away extra ones is too funny. And awesome.

Oh yeah, I've already seen the 10 packs of PSA mags in the classifieds section. I think we're going to see people starting to off load their hoarded magazines for even better prices in the near future.

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    I believe Palmetto also has a deal 10 Gen 2 Pmags and 10 D&H mags for 130. Surprised they aren't sold out to be honest. can't beat 20 mags for 130 + S&H.

Top Bottom