Jan 28, 2014
    West Side

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Hey, lonehoosier, thanks for the follow up. I read through some of those threads, got confusing whether or not the 15rd-mag limit was still in place for SB. A lot of back and forth.
    To be honest I haven’t really looked into it but state preemption should have done away with that.

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    My PMAG order from PSA 3 days ago still shows a status of "processing", and their website shows them as Temporarily Out of Stock. Guess they sold more than they had, bummer.

EDIT: While I wrote this post, order now shows as Shipped with UPS tracking info. Go figure! Should get them Friday.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    PSA has really made some gains in their shipping. Now Botach...... they still have issues shipping out mags in a timely manner.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    ://gunmagwarehouse.com/10-pack-magpul-pmag-gen-m3-ar-15-223-5-56-30-round-magazine.html

$85 for a 10 pack of M3 Pmags. Only sand color is $85 but still a good deal I think.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hey, lonehoosier, thanks for the follow up. I read through some of those threads, got confusing whether or not the 15rd-mag limit was still in place for SB. A lot of back and forth.

South Bend's round limit is an old law and is no longer on the books. Some sellers haven't bothered to look into it and change their ways. I send them an email when I run across them. Some fix it, some don't.

And yes, preemption makes it so, too.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Only mags I'd be looking for currently would be a good deal on the Pmag M3 in brown with windows. Since they're getting issued now, I wouldn't mind having a set, but I'm not too excited when I see them at $16 - $17 each.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The best deals I've seen on 308 pmags tend to be on Palmetto just like anything else, but Brownells is getting into the game on good pricing on mags too.

Top Bottom