• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I was in a gun shop in Wabash, IN today and saw Gen2 PMAGS selling for $17.99 on sale. What's going on? Two weeks ago I paid about $12.00 in Bluffton.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was in a gun shop in Wabash, IN today and saw Gen2 PMAGS selling for $17.99 on sale. What's going on? Two weeks ago I paid about $12.00 in Bluffton.

The word "Terrorists" was uttered on national TV and the big "O" is going after the 2A.....again.

Where have you been.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I like the Gen 3 mags because of the dust cover. The cover keeps the rounds pushed off the feed lips when loaded.

Midwest runs them on sale quite a bit for around $10 each. I go and buy ten at a time and store them away in a tote for a Rainey day.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I know a lot of people don't like straying from what the know but hexmags are my new favorite magazine. I picked up 6 for $60 through gun mag warehouse.

I've got no problem with hexmags, or lancers, or whatever. For me, I have a lot of respect for how Magpul changed the magazine world and I really appreciate their stance on leaving Colorado when they passed their magazine laws. When I look at who's behind the magazine, I'm just going to stick with the original pmags. If hexmags, lancers or whatever were $1 a piece, I'd try them out, but when it's give or take a buck, I'm putting my money on magpul every time.

nwinebrinner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I've got no problem with hexmags, or lancers, or whatever. For me, I have a lot of respect for how Magpul changed the magazine world and I really appreciate their stance on leaving Colorado when they passed their magazine laws. When I look at who's behind the magazine, I'm just going to stick with the original pmags. If hexmags, lancers or whatever were $1 a piece, I'd try them out, but when it's give or take a buck, I'm putting my money on magpul every time.

i see where you are coming from 100%. I have the utmost respect for Magpul as well. I like supporting up and coming businesses in the gun community which is why I tried hexmags. They haven't given me any problems but I'm not against Magpul by any means

Top Bottom